Total Party Planning Catering Menu
Total Party Planning offers a delicious selection of food for your next event. Our Party Planning experts have over 20 years experience. Let us know the quanity, the ocassion, and if you have a theme. Call us for a quote today!
- 4 Bean
- Redskin Potato
- Tuna Noodle
- Chicken Salad
All trays will have appropriate veggies to accompany (I.E. sandwich items and dipping sauces)
- Olive Tray: this will include several different styles or marinated olives with veggies, garlic, roasted peppers and stuffed sweet peppers with imported cheeses and lunch meats.
- Lunch Meat Tray: This will include several different selections imported from Italy. They include, sweet and hot sopresatta, capricola, prosciutto, and margharita salami.
- Cheese Tray: this tray will have imported provolone, swiss, borsin with garlic, horseradish cheddar, asiago, fresh mozzarella, and picarino romano.
- Cheese & Cracker Tray: this tray will include 4 different crackers and 4 different cubed cheeses (cheddar, white cheddar, pepper jack, and swiss.
We will bring several different breads to accommodate the foods you select. We have all fresh baked Italian breads from a bakery in Allen Park, Michigan We will bring rolls, buns, baguettes, French bread, Italian bread, and any other styles you request.
Attached are pictures of our “fruit mountain.” We feel this is a lot better than a bowl of cut up fruit. The entire display is edible and can be accompanied by a chocolate fountain by request. We find people love this because guests can pick exactly what they want off the display and it has great eye appeal.
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Mushrooms with cream, onions, parsley, and swiss cheese baked to perfection.
- Portabella Mushrooms: Served with garlic borsin cheese, roasted red peppers, and balsamic vinegar.
- Steamed Green Beans: Served with bacon, lemon, and garlic.
- Roasted Red Skin Potatoes: Served with olive oil, onions, garlic, and rosemary.
- Caprice: Roma tomatoes, basil, fresh mozzarella, olive oil and katamala olives.
- Bruscetta Standard: Served with tomatoes and basil
- Roasted Red Pepper Bruscetta: Served with balsamic vinegar and bread crumb
- Katamala Bruscetta: Served with asiago cheese, basil, and tomato sauce.
- Steamed Mussels: Served with oil, onions, garlic, parsley, carrots, celery, and pinot grigio wine.
- Grilled Salmon: Served with oil, lemon, and rosemary
- Smoked Salmon: Served with capers and crackers
- Grilled Scallops: Marinated in pineapple juice
- Oysters Raw or Rockefeller: Served with all the fixings (Tabasco, horseradish, garlic, crackers, lemon, etc)
- Shrimp: (Grilled, Scampi, Boiled With Dill Seed, or Breaded)
- Clams: Steamed with oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Smoked Polish Sausage and Sauwekraut: Soaked in AmberBock beer and baked
- Italian Sausage: Served with peppers and onions
- St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs: dry rubbed and grilled
- Crown Roast Pork Loin: Served with lemon, rosemary, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Pig Roast: This would be a whole pig grilled and displayed for guests. Completely edible, this will be a carving station with a chef.
- Beef Top Round: Rubbed and marinated. This includes a chef with carving station.
- Flat Iron Steak Bites: Served with marsala wine, horseradish, and mushrooms
- Sicilian Steak Sandwiches: Beef top round sliced thin, breaded, and served with amuglio sauce.
- Horseradish Encrusted Tenderloin: Grilled medium rare with raspberry dipping sauce.
- Seared Tenderloin: Served medium rare with oil, garlic, onion, celery, and carrots.
- Meatballs: Served in a marinara sauce rolled with a hint of nutmeg.
- Grilled Chicken Breasts and Drumsticks: Served with lemon pepper, garlic salt, and hot Hungarian paprika
- Marinated Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Picatta: Served with capers and lemon cream sauce
- Chicken Marsala: Served with mushrooms and chives
- Lamb Chops: Marinated in olive oil, rosemary or oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Lamb Shanks: Slow roasted with rosemary and lemon with amuglio on the side.
- Marinara: This sauce can be prepared with mushrooms, meatless or with meat. It can also be accompanied by Italian sausage and or meatballs.
- Alfredo: This sauce is creamy and rich, it can be accompanied by veggies or shrimp.
- Asparagus / Prosciutto Cream Sauce: This is made with heavy cream and fresh smoked mozzarella that is melted down and smooth.
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce: This is just like our marinara but with red peppers in it. This sauce tends to be sweeter and has more of an oil base to it.